Tweasier, is a brand new Twitter tool application that was launched just under two months ago. Tweasier, is the brain child of Chris Norton, an online PR specialist and fellow social media marketeer.
The application is currently still in beta, there is a free trial available should you wish to try it out for yourself. A pro account can be purchase for £9.99 a month and allows you to use Tweasier features with unlimited restrictions.
Yes, I am part of the Tweasier blogging team, however I’m trying to write this review as unbiasedly as possible. Over the last couple of years I have worked with various social media management and Twitter client tools such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck to name a few. I have to admit that Tweasier is a great Twitter tool application, one of the best ones I have used so far.
5 Top Reasons I love Tweasier
- Easier conversation tracking – Tweasier makes it dead easy to follow conversations. If you want to see a conversation between two different Twitter users, then you can simply type the user names of the desired account into the conversation section. Tweasier will then bring you the complete conversation between the two users, this is then saved for future use.
- In-depth analytics – Tweasier goes a whole lot further with it’s own custom set of analytics data. In the stats section, you can see who your most influential followers are? How many links your followers share? Which of your followers have the highest number of followers? This is really useful information when determining how to use your time effectively whilst on Twitter. Tweasier can tell you simply who you should be talking to and who is likely to add the most value to your network.
- Brilliant Search feature – One of the best features of Tweasier, is its ability to search for accounts to follow based on predefined keywords. Everyone at some point has searched for people or relevant accounts to follow on Twitter, most in the hope of improving their number of followers. Tweaiser’s search function allows you search for keywords, tweets referencing keywords or near a specific location. It is a very helpful tool for building up your follower numbers.
- Export to .csv file – View your account statistics in graphical format and then export all of that useful data into a spreadsheet. This is extremely useful for any agency or social media company who monitor and manage a clients Twitter account. Having this data available as .csv file means these results can be presented to the client or added into your own reports.
- Daily or Weekly E-mail notifications – Tweasier will save you time, you can select to receive personalised email notifications informing you about your activity within the twittersphere and find out important information without even visiting the website. Useful if your a busy person and just want an insightful overview of your activities.
Round of Up of Tweasier Reviews
Here’s what some other very knowledgeable people have said about Tweasier.
Tweasier Review by Liberate Media
Tweasier – a great new Twitter app by Private Investigations
Tweasier, the New Twitter Tool by The Floating Frog
Go Try the Beta Version
Don’t just take my word for it, go try out the beta version for yourself. If you really like it you can sign up for a pro account.
The pro account offers the following additional benefits.
- Detailed Twitter statistics reports which can be exported
- Unlimited Twitter searches
- Unlimited conversations
- Multiple Twitter account usage
- Unrestricted sorting of friends and followers
- Daily email digests
- Email notifications as things happen
- Unlimited scheduled tweets
- Priority access
- Full Bit.ly URL shortening integration
- No advertising